Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another school year begins

Andrew started his school year before Scott. I really couldn't get out of him if he was excited. First grade is a change for him. No naps, less recess and HOMEWORK!!

He is off to such a great start. Last year was hard for both of us with dad being gone and him being diagnosed with ADD.


I am confident in him 100%. He is such a smart and sweet guy. He is the best big brother and has way more patience than most people I know.

Toda,y my baby started three-year-old preschool. I really didn't think it would be a big deal to him because he is in the nursery on Wed, Sat and for two services on Sunday. I was really wrong. I asked if he was ready to go to school and I couldn't even catch him as he ran to the car. I am certain his day was great and he will have a great school year.


Next best part is Momma will get a little break! Thank you Father for two wonderful boys and a wonderful family!

No comments: